Date:	Sat,  7 Feb 2009 05:10:52 +0200 (IST)
From:	E-Loan Agency Inc <info@...an.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Affordable Loan Offer......Apply Now!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very
Minimal annual
Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a 1year to 50 years
repayment
duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans
within the
range of 5,000 to 100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well
insured for
maximum security is our priority.

Interested Persons should contact me
via

E-mail Lender's Name: E-LOAN AGENCY INC.
Lender's Email: eloan04@....c0m

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Full Names:
Country:
Address:
Age:
Fax Number:
Personal Number:
Occupation:
Sex:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Loan duration:
Brief description of individual:

Best Regards
Dr.Micheal Rigley
Dear Sir/Madam,

We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual
 Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a 1year to 50years repayment duration
period to any part of the world.
We give out loans within the range of  5,000 to 100,000,000 USD.
Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.
Interested Persons should contact me via E-mail :
Lender's Name: Mr.Derek Parker
Lender's Email:eloan04@....com
BORROWERS INFORMATION
Your Name:
Your Country:
Your Address:
Your Age:
Your Fax Number:
Personal Number:
Office Number:
Your Occupation:
Sex:
Monthly Income:
Amount Needed:
Loan duration:
Brief description of individual:
In acknowledgment to these details,
I will send you a well calculated Terms and Condition.

Thanks For You
Mr.Derek Parker