Date:	Thu, 21 May 2009 15:12:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:	Len Brown <lenb@...nel.org>
To:	Linux Power Management List <linux-pm@...ts.osdl.org>,
	linux-acpi@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Montreal Linux Power Management Mini-Summit -- July 13, 2009

We will hold a Linux Power Management Mini-Summit in Montreal
on Monday, July 13, 2009 -- concurrent with day-1 of the
tutorials at the at the Linux Symposium.

http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2009/schedule.php

This is an opportunity for members of the Linux Power Management
development community to meet face-to-face to discuss the future.

Suggestions for agenda topics should be sent to:
linux-pm@...ts.linux-foundation.org

The final agenda will be formed by consensus of the attendees.

As in previous years, attendance is open to those
registered as Linux Symposium attendees.

However, we will try to cap attendance at 20 to support the single
discussion.  So requests to attend should be sent to: lenb@...nel.org
cc: linux-pm@...ts.linux-foundation.org -- please summarize
what you bring to the meeting, and what you'd like to discuss.

Presentations are allowed to guide discussion, but not required.
There will be no recording or audio bridge, however written minutes will
be published on lwn.net.

2007: http://lwn.net/Articles/249019
2008: http://lwn.net/Articles/292447

If you have feedback on last year's meeting that
we can use to improve this year's, please speak up.

thanks,
Len Brown, Intel Open Source Technology Center

ps. If you are interested in sponsoring food or
    other forum needs, please let me know.