Date:	Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:10:40 +0800
From:	liqin.chen@...plusct.com
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>, linux-arch@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, liqin.gnu@...il.com
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL, v4] S+core architecture (arch/score) support

Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org> 写于 2009-09-18 00:31:36:

> I want to see a proper pull request with diffstats etc (and the branch
> name on the same line etc).

OK, I will send the pull request again.

> I realize I can just pull and look at what I
> get, but that's not how I work. I want to know that what I get is also
> what you expected to send to me, and perhaps equally importantly, I want

> to know that you know how to work with me in the future.

Hi Linus,
We have a team to maintain the linux/score relative code.
Now we really don't know your working rules, like when we fix
the score code, when to send the pull request to you again,
and etc.

Would you please give me some advice,  or tell me where
to get these informations, that will be helpful for us to co-work
with you in the future.

Best Regards
Liqin