Date:	Tue, 6 Oct 2009 04:05:18 +0200
From:	Norbert Preining <preining@...ic.at>
To:	Robert Hancock <hancockrwd@...il.com>
Cc:	Ulrich Lukas <stellplatz-nr.13a@...enparkplatz.de>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: complete IO hang since a few kernel revision

On Mo, 05 Okt 2009, Robert Hancock wrote:
> Are you getting any errors showing up in dmesg?

No, neither dmesg, nor syslog, nor console.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining                                        Associate Professor
JAIST Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology   preining@...st.ac.jp
Vienna University of Technology                               preining@...ic.at
Debian Developer (Debian TeX Task Force)                    preining@...ian.org
it's at times like this, when
I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse,
and about to die from asphyxiation in deep space that I
really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I
was young.'
`Why, what did she tell you?'
`I don't know, I didn't listen.'
                 --- Arthur coping with certain death as best as he could.