Date:	Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:59:36 -0800
From:	"Luis R. Rodriguez" <mcgrof@...il.com>
To:	linux-wireless <linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Compat-wireless releases for 2.6.33-rc1 and 2.6.32.2

2.6.33-rc1 went out yesterday so today we get the respective backport
code now with 802.11 and bluetooth combined on the compat-wireless
package [1]. At this point only bug fixes are welcomed for that
package. At the last minute I decided to add Atheros Ethernet drivers
atlx, atl1e and atl1c. For wireless specific updates refer to wireless
2.6.33-rc1 ChangeLog [2]. If there are any bugs please report them
through linux-wireless. I've tested ath5k on 2.6.27.41 on x86_64 and
send this e-mail out through it. I should note
./scripts/drivers-select is busted as I never got a chance to update
it based on the latest changes.

While at it 2.6.32.2 got released today so I just updated a release
for that so users can benefit from the few fixes [3], you can check
the ChangeLog for that on the wireless for details on the changes [4].

For more details and sha1 checksums you can refer to the wireless wiki
compat-wireless stable page [5].

[1] http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.33/compat-wireless-2.6.33-rc1.tar.bz2
[2] http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.33/ChangeLog-2.6.33-rc1-wireless
[3] http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.32/compat-wireless-2.6.32.2.tar.bz2