Date:	Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:59:11 -0500
From:	Nick Bowler <nbowler@...iptictech.com>
To:	Alan Cox <alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Cc:	Alan Cox <alan@...ux.intel.com>, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...e.de>
Subject: Re: [Regression, bisected] Receive failure in et131x.

On 21:08 Tue 29 Dec     , Alan Cox wrote:
> Thanks - I'll beat that one over the head Jan 2nd and get it back into
> order.

Great, thanks a lot.

> What setup are you using and at what speed ?

I assume by "setup" you are referring to the network configuration.  I'd
copy the ifconfig output for you, but I'm not at the machine right now.
However, it's pretty plain (defaults everywhere -- 1500 byte mtu, one
ipv4 address).  I am using gigabit.

--
Nick Bowler, Elliptic Technologies (http://www.elliptictech.com/)