Date:	Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:30:04 -0600
From:	Daniel Goller <morfic@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	Alan Cox <alan@...rguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Subject: Re: staging/et131x Driver Transmits but does not Receive Packets

I can not claim this is a regression (for myself), i just purchased
the Device late December, when i found Nick  Bowles' report of a
regression (for him, it is)
None of the kernel versions he reports working for him have worked for
me. (.31 and .32)
So i wouldn't quite know where to start.
He said it has been working since 2.6.29 (for him), i could go this
far back and see if 2.6.29 or 2.6.30 build and work for me, should i
be able to use it with either, i could go forward until it no longer
works and report that.

Is there anything that could be considered until then, based on the
fact that he has a desktop PCI-e card while i have a laptop 34mm
ExpressCard?

Thanks,

Daniel

Going to get 2.6.29 and 2.6.30 now.