Date:	Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:15:30 -0600
From:	James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@...e.de>
To:	linux-ide@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Linux Storage and Filesystems Summit 8-9 August

This year we'll hold the Linux Storage and Filesystems summit jointly
with the VM summit on the two days before LinuxCon in Boston (that's
Sunday and Monday) at the Renaissance Hotel:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon

We're planning to hold some sessions jointly and split into three tracks
(Filesystems, Storage and VM) for others, so we're encouraging proposals
for discussion that cover areas relevant to all three groups as well as
more specific technical topics.

Suggestions for agenda topics should be sent to

lsf10-pc@...ts.linuxfoundation.org

and optionally cc the Linux list which would be most interested in it:

SCSI: linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org
FS: linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org (plus relevant fs specific list)
MM: linux-mm@...ck.org

Please tag your subject with [LSF/VM TOPIC] so those of us who're not
very organised can find them easily in our inboxes.  The agenda topics
and attendees will be selected by the programme committee, but the final
agenda will be by formed by consensus of the attendees on the day.

We'll try to cap attendance at around 20 per track to facilitate
discussions although the final numbers will depend on the room sizes
at the venue.

Requests to attend should be sent to:

lsf10-pc@...ts.linuxfoundation.org

please summarise what you'll bring to the meeting, and what you'd like
to discuss.  please also tag your email with [ATTEND] so there's less
chance of it getting lost in the large mail pile.

Presentations are allowed to guide discussion, but are strongly
discouraged.  There will be no recording or audio bridge, however
written minutes will be published as in previous years:

2009:
http://lwn.net/Articles/327601/
http://lwn.net/Articles/327740/
http://lwn.net/Articles/328347/

Prior years:
http://www.usenix.org/events/lsf08/tech/lsf08sums.pdf
http://www.usenix.org/publications/login/2007-06/openpdfs/lsf07sums.pdf

If you have feedback on last year's meeting that we can use to improve
this year's, please also send that to:

lsf10-pc@...ts.linuxfoundation.org

Thanks,

James