Date:	Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:46:03 +0100
From:	Axel Uhl <axel.uhl@....de>
To:	Tejun Heo <tj@...nel.org>
CC:	linux-ide@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Kernel Bug in ATA or SMART area

Hi Tejun, (Cc list restored),

I don't have a /var/log/boot.msg, only a /var/log/boot. Its contents:

(Nothing has been logged yet.)

Output of cat /proc/interrupts:

            CPU0
   0:   41922385    XT-PIC-XT        timer
   1:         10    XT-PIC-XT        i8042
   2:          0    XT-PIC-XT        cascade
   3:          4    XT-PIC-XT
   4:          1    XT-PIC-XT
   6:          3    XT-PIC-XT        floppy
   7:          1    XT-PIC-XT
   8:          4    XT-PIC-XT        rtc
   9:          0    XT-PIC-XT        acpi
  10:    1501691    XT-PIC-XT        sata_promise, sata_via,
ehci_hcd:usb1, HDA Intel, eth6
  11:    6089136    XT-PIC-XT        saa7133[0], saa7133[0], eth5
  12:        131    XT-PIC-XT        i8042
  14:       1570    XT-PIC-XT        ide0
  15:       1503    XT-PIC-XT        ide1
NMI:          0   Non-maskable interrupts
TRM:          0   Thermal event interrupts
MCE:          0   Machine check exceptions
MCP:        559   Machine check polls
ERR:          1

Best,
-- Axel

--
Find Security Certificate at http://www.axel-uhl.de/cgi-bin/cacert.cgi

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/x-pkcs7-signature" (2124 bytes)