Date:	Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:50:10 -0800 (PST)
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	Daniel Walker <dwalker@...o99.com>
Subject: Re: Linux 2.6.33 released

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, Daniel Walker wrote:

> Last merge window you mention you might do a one week merge window this
> time around, are you still planning to do that?

No. But I might do a ten-to-twelve day thing or something like that - just
to make sure that anybody who tries to game the system and send their
merge request late will get summarily ignored.

So I'm going to stop being so predictable that people can tell that
exactly two weeks after the last release is where the merge window closes,
and if people want to make sure their stuff merged, I had better have a
merge request in my inbox earlier than thirteen days after the release.

		Linus