Date:	Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:55:45 +0100
From:	Fabio Comolli <fabio.comolli@...il.com>
To:	Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@...il.com>
	Len Brown <lenb@...nel.org>
Subject: Re: Possible bug in eeepc-laptop.c - EeePC 900

Hi

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Corentin Chary
<corentin.chary@...il.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Fabio Comolli <fabio.comolli@...il.com> wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:54 AM, Corentin Chary
>> <corentin.chary@...il.com> wrote:

>>> Here is what I can read in your DSDT:
>>>
>>> When INIT or _Q31 is called, the bios check the the battery is
>>> present, and call FSBA(0) or FSBA(1).
>>> _Q31 seems to be called by an hotkey, could you run "acpi_listen" and
>>> search the hotkey that generate 0x50 or 0x51 ?
>>
>> This is the output requested.
>>
>> hotkey ATKD 0000002e 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 0000002f 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000030 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000012 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000013 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000014 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000015 00000000
>> hotkey ATKD 00000010 00000000
>> button/sleep SLPB 00000080 00000001
>> hotkey ATKD 00000010 00000001
>
> None of thesed generate 0x50 or 0x51, may be somehting else :/

Found it!

Plugging the AC gives:

ac_adapter AC0 00000080 00000001
battery BAT0 00000080 00000001
hotkey ATKD 00000050 00000002

And unplugging gives:

battery BAT0 00000080 00000001
ac_adapter AC0 00000080 00000001
ac_adapter AC0 00000080 00000000
battery BAT0 00000080 00000001
hotkey ATKD 00000051 00000002
battery BAT0 00000080 00000001
ac_adapter AC0 00000080 00000000

However, the cpufv value is not affected at all.

> --
> Corentin Chary
> http://xf.iksaif.net

Regards,