Date:	Wed, 31 Mar 2010 05:58:45 +0200
From:	Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@...il.com>
To:	Peter Zijlstra <a.p.zijlstra@...llo.nl>,
	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Frederic Weisbecker <fweisbec@...il.com>,
	Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <acme@...hat.com>,
	Paul Mackerras <paulus@...ba.org>
Subject: [GIT PULL v2] perf fixes

Ingo,

Please pull the perf/urgent branch that can be found at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frederic/random-tracing.git
	perf/urgent

It fixes the conflict against latest linus's tree that raised
build errors (you can find a merge commit inside).

I am not yet totally sure about Peter's opinion concerning
the context switch event that is now captured from the kernel.
Our latest discussion on the strict exclude_kernel meaning
seems in favour of this change but I'd prefer to wait for his
final approval before you pull this.

(I'm not reposting the alignment fix as it is unchanged)

Thanks,
	Frederic
---

Frederic Weisbecker (2):
      perf: Correctly align perf event tracing buffer
      perf: Use hot regs with software sched switch/migrate events

Jason Wessel (1):
      x86,kgdb: Always initialize the hw breakpoint attribute

 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event.c |    2 --
 arch/x86/kernel/kgdb.c           |    2 +-
 include/linux/perf_event.h       |   21 ++++++++++++++-------
 kernel/perf_event.c              |    4 +---
 kernel/trace/trace_event_perf.c  |   11 +++++++++--