Date:	Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:34:15 +0900
From:	TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM <info@....com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: WEBMAIL UPGRADE

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM

This message is sent automatically from Our Webmaster AdministratorUpgrade/Maintenance Program periodically sent to all our Email User forUpgrade/Maintenance. Just before this message was sent, you have 18 Megabytes (MB) MessageStoragein your mail. To help us re-set your WEBSPACE on our database prior tomaintaining your Email Storage Capacity. To prevent your account frombeing deleted, you must click on the link below and click every botton on page before filling your information, this for confirmation that you still operate this email on regular basis:

http://esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=c2afb127-05c2-4555-98ef-7015d2e56fa4

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically.