Date:	Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:07:17 +0800
From:	"Mr. Beuker Hendrik" <info@...master.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: UBS International Holdings BV

UBS International Holdings BV
Herengracht 600
NL-1017 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands.
www.ubs.com/investmentbank

Greetings,

I am an investment consultant working with UBS International Holdings BV in the
Netherlands. I'll be happy to work this transaction out with you if you are reliable
and a honest person. I also need a strong assurance/conviction that you will never let
me down as I can arrange and provide you details/documents proof so that $8.5million
USD (funds) will be transferred into an offshore-dollar account as the next of kin to
the late depositor (Abbas Farhan al-Jabouri, who was an Election candidate and also a
business man).

Abbas Farhan al-Jabouri and his to relatives were executed in Mohammed al Malih, near
Mandali on the 29th of January 2009. During one of our periodic auditing, I discovered
a dormant account with the said balance $8.5million USD (Eight million,five Hundred
thousand Dollars only), this account have not been operated for some years now. At
this moment, I will not be able to issue more details about this business, until your
response is received. If you are not familiar with my Bank profile, please take a
moment of your very busy schedules to read about my Bank website
(www.ubs.com/investmentbank). I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible
via my private email; (b.hendrik001@...e.nl). Do call +44 703-591-9274 for more
inquiry. Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Beuker Hendrik
UBS Investment Consultant.
Email: b.hendrik001@...e.nl