Date:	Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:19:50 -0700
From:	TUDOR TURCAN <tudor.turcan02@...il.com>
To:	tudor.turcan02@...il.com
Subject: AVAILABLE FINANCE FOR YOUR PROJECT (MR. TUDOR TURCAN, MOLDOVA)

Dear prospective applicant,

In a brief introduction, I am Mr. Tudor Turcan a citizen of MOLDOVA
presently in London on business. I have recently received an
inheritance settlement bequeathed to me by my late father and I would
like to see my funds invested in your country.

But due to my inexperience in the area of international business, I
wish to loan out part of the funds I have recently inherited to a
reputable individual or company with credible business investment plan
for good interest returns within a period of 1 to 5 years. My terms
are simple, flexible and better than what you will get from any
issuing financial house.

Kindly understand that I do not require any collateral for the loan as
the loan agreement and project deed will serve this purpose. If you
feel that you have a worthy business plan and require this loan to
improve your project, kindly respond by providing me with your
information as requested below and I will expect you to briefly
intimate me on your project plan.

Your names in full
Your residential address
Your contact telephone and fax number
Your age and sex
Your occupation and position at work place
Your company’s name and address (IF ANY)

I assure you that if your project plan appeals to me, I will introduce
you to my financial agent to commence with the processing and release
of your requested loan amount as I would expect you to indicate in
your response. Note that your required loan amount and application can
be granted and released within 48 hours as you will be dealing
directly with me, the bona fide lender.

Looking forward to your response and hope that we can do business in a
professional and honest manner. PLEASE REPLY TO:
tudortuucan@...mail.com

Yours truly,

Mr. Tudor Turcan
No. 44 Gerrard Street London, UK.