Date:	Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:07:14 -0600
From:	Philip Ho <HoYC@...church.org>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: from Western Union(Reply To: western_unionheadoffice38@...oo.com.hk)

How are you today?
I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through
Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of  USD1.800,000.00 via western union by this government.
I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many
but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email you the
MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send
another USD5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only
USD5000.00 per day.Please pick up this information and run to any western union
in your country to pick up the USD5000.00 and send us email back to send you
another payment tomorrow.

Manager Mr Hamed Azeez
Email: western_unionheadoffice38@...oo.com.hk
Tel: +2348025046348

call or email us once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5000.00,

MTCN : 150 327 4197
Sender's First Name: MANUEL
Sender's Last Name: LARIOS CRESPO
Question: Honest
Answer:Trust
Amount:5000.00USD.

I am waiting for your call once you pick up USD5000.00,
Thanks
Mrs Philip Ho.