Date:	Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:28:05 +0100
From:	"Liu Qin Qinggui" <liu_qin_qinggui1@...o.al>
To:	<linzo@...eco.ca>
Subject: ATTENTION: GET BACK TO ME ASAP !!!                                             VLJNMKCSRM

My Name Is Liu Qin Qinggui,

I have a serious big business to propose to you, my late client Mr Henry Ting, left an unclaimed sum with my bank
This business to gross 17 million, 600 hundred Thousand American Money.

I want you to help me process and receive this fund, Rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand, and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you a good percentage of the fund as your share.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail: liu_qin_qinggui@...o.al

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work .

I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.

Liu Qin Qinggui

UCRKUWTSSYVKSZHXVEYKTDZUJXJLXFKVXDPEZV