Date:	Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:58:03 +0200
From:	Martin Steigerwald <Martin@...htvoll.de>
To:	tuxonice-devel@...ts.tuxonice.net, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Fwd: [TuxOnIce-devel] hang on hibernation with kernel 2.6.34.1 and TuxOnIce 3.1.1.1

Hi!

Since I initially guessed this to be more likely a vanilla kernel than a
TuxOnIce bug, I might just ask on kernel mailinglist, whether someone can
tell me on where to sort this backtrace. I do not really have an exact
idea what subsystem this is. Async I/O?

Ciao,
Martin

Subject: [TuxOnIce-devel] hang on hibernation with kernel 2.6.34.1 and
TuxOnIce 3.1.1.1
Date: Samstag 10 Juli 2010
From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@...htvoll.de>
To: tuxonice-devel@...ts.tuxonice.net

Hi Nigel, hi everyone else,

yesterday I had a hang on hibernation:

http://martin-steigerwald.de/tmp/hang-on-hibernation-2.6.31.1-
toi-3.1.1.1/backtrace.jpg

I have not the foggiest about this one.

Anyone a clue?

Does it make sense to report upstream? To me this does not look TuxOnIce
related, but I am not sure, maybe its something regarding TuxOnIce async
I/O. First I misread dpm as drm and thought of a Radeon DRM problem...

Any idea on debugging?

I am not willing to put much time into it right now, so no bisecting. This
is still a production machine. Again I will just downgrade the kernel when
it doesn't work. Its still called "stable" on kernel.org. I can try to ssh
into the machine next time, but I doubt it will work, cause it was
hibernating already.

Ciao,