Date:	Wed, 11 Aug 2010 05:55:12 +0100
From:	Al Viro <viro@...IV.linux.org.uk>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [git pull] more vfs stuff

	Misc stuff missed in the previous pile (including fixup for 9p
breakage).  The last part in sysvfs series replaced with akpm's version
(with its whitespace fixes) with bogus include _not_ added.  Freeze
stuff still pending; unfortunately, I've found a hole in my variant ;-/
I know how to fix that, but I'd rather not send an untested locking change.
It *is* needed in this cycle, since the current variant is simply broken -
for example, try Alt-Sysrq-Emergency Thaw and it'll reliably deadlock ;-/

Please, pull from usual place -
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs-2.6.git/ for-linus

More to follow...

Shortlog:

Jan Andres (1):
      isofs: Fix lseek() to position beyond 4 GB

Lubomir Rintel (3):
      Add v7 alias
      V7: Adjust sanity checks for some volumes
      fs/sysv/super.c: add support for non-PDP11 v7 filesystems

Miklos Szeredi (8):
      cachefiles: use path_get instead of lone dget
      vfs: add helpers to get root and pwd
      ia64: perfmon: add d_dname method
      vfs: __d_path: dont prepend the name of the root dentry
      vfs: add prepend_path() helper
      vfs: only add " (deleted)" where necessary
      vfs: show unreachable paths in getcwd and proc
      vfs: remove unused MNT_STRICTATIME

Stephen Rothwell (1):
      v9fs: fixup for inode_setattr being removed

Diffstat:
 arch/ia64/kernel/perfmon.c |   15 ++--
 fs/9p/vfs_inode.c          |   15 +++-
 fs/cachefiles/daemon.c     |   32 +++-----
 fs/dcache.c                |  188 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 fs/fs_struct.c             |    7 +--
 fs/isofs/inode.c           |    7 ++-
 fs/namei.c                 |   15 +---
 fs/namespace.c             |    6 +-
 fs/proc/base.c             |   24 +++---
 fs/sysv/super.c            |   73 ++++++++++++-----
 include/linux/dcache.h     |    1 +
 include/linux/fs_struct.h  |   27 ++++++
 include/linux/mount.h      |    1 -
 include/linux/path.h       |    5 +
 include/linux/sysv_fs.h    |   11 +++
 kernel/auditsc.c           |    9 +--