Date:	Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:29:49 +0800
From:	"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore"
	<space.time.universe@...il.com>
To:	Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@....fi>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
	Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@...p.org>,
	Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@...citrix.com>,
	Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@...cle.com>,
	"space.time.universe@...il.com" <space.time.universe@...il.com>,
	"teoenming@...mail.com" <teoenming@...mail.com>,
	zhang_enming@...abit.com
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen patches merged to upstream Linux 2.6.36,	plans
 for 2.6.37?

Good news! Good news! Xen pv-ops dom0 is finally just starting to get
merged into upstream Linux...

Starting with Linux 2.6.36....

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos  <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#%21/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos>
Facebook videos:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137  <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137>
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger:teoenming at hotmail.com  <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007693.html
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/294733.html