Date:	Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:58:42 +0530
From:	Prabhu Chawandi <prabhu.chavandi@...il.com>
To:	Alan Stern <stern@...land.harvard.edu>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-usb@...r.kernel.org,
	listar@...linux.org, kernelnewbies@...linux.org
Subject: Re: Resetting USB HC .. During kernel boot

Hi Alan,

  I am working on a board, where USB controller is on chip. and this
has both UHC and EHC.  I have to reset these during the boot up.
Bootloader does not reset it before handing over control to kernel, I
am facing crash. So I am planning to reset here in kernel.

Can you help to locate the file, where this part of the code can be inserted.

Thanks in advance,
Prabhu