Date:	Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:20:14 +0100
From:	john.brace@...ecall.co.uk
To:	Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Direct Deposit /ATM Ready

Attn:
Your contract payment that has been hold for long time has been approved to
be release via swift card  (ATM CARD) your daily withdrawal is $4,000 This
will now enable you either download your payment at any ATM Machine or at
your bank. And the total contract amount we are sharing together is 12.5
Million Dollars, you are getting 40% while we get 60%  If you have any
question or confused about this write me immediately so that I will direct
you properly for details, confirm your private phone
number , Full Legal Name , Home address . The Visa Card Application Form
will be
faxed or email to you as soon as we hear from you . Kindly reply here with
your details if not here i won't be able to get your message Email here for
quick response : smailen2@....com

Email : smailen2@....com
Dr Steven Mailen
Director, Foreign Operations