Date:	Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:33:36 -0700
From:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:	Al Viro <viro@...iv.linux.org.uk>, Matt Turner <mattst88@...il.com>
Cc:	rth@...ddle.net, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: alpha: potential race around hae_cache in RESTORE_ALL

Gaah. This got bounced, because that idiotic android gmail client
sends emails out as html even though they are just plain text. And
lkml (correctly) thinks that html emails are likely to be spam and
useless.

Too bad. I like being able to pen some replies on the road, and
android is pretty good at it otherwise.

Btw Al, I just noticed that you only cc'd me and rth. These days, for
alpha stuff, you probably should have added at least Matt Turner to
the cc too. I don't think Richard has been active in the alpha
community for many years now.

Matt - see the whole discussion on lkml (or I can forward you the
emails, if you want to).

                    Linus