Date:	Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:32:13 -0700
From:	"Justin P. Mattock" <justinmattock@...il.com>
To:	runcoderen <runcoderzhcn@...il.com>
CC:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: linux-kernel 0.11 bochs testing

On 10/01/2010 05:52 PM, runcoderen wrote:
> hi all:
> when I am using bochs to install linux-kernel 0.11.
> It notes: "Loading System..."
> then the cursor flashing infinite.
>
> I use the command:
> bochs -q -f tools/bochs/bochsrc/bochsrc-hd.bxrc
>
> It can create Image file by compiling the linux-0.11 kernel.
> andone can help me to solve the problem?
>                             runcoderen

brave sole going that far back... Id help you, but wasn't even in
puberty when this stuff was released...
on the contrary I found this site:
http://www.oldlinux.org/
(not sure if you already have gone here)..that might have info on your
problem.

hopefully some of the old school linux guys(Linus and friends) might
help you with this..

hope this helps.

Justin P. Mattock