Date:	Wed, 13 Oct 2010 00:53:15 +0800
From:	Webmail Administrator <account_domain@...ountant.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear Account User

Dear Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed
the
verification/Update process that we are presently working
on.
We are currently upgrading our data base and
e-mail account center .We are deleting all Old
Web mail email account to create more space for new
accounts. To prevent your account from closing
you will have to update it so that we will know that
it's a present used account. To complete your account
re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately
and enter your account details as requested below.

Email User-name : ......... .....
EMAIL Password : ...............
Date of Birth : ................
Country or Territory : .........
****IMPORTANT :

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent
server changes. If
you fail to update your email address you will soon be
unable to
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped
with the latest
anti-virus system in our new servers.

This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus
attacks from the
internet.
****HOW TO UPDATE:

To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as
appropriate.Failure
to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF YOUR
ACCOUNT.
Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator
WEB MAIL BETA.