Date:	Thu, 28 Oct 2010 23:57:39 +0400
From:	"Srood Sherif" <sherif1_srood@...l>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Thanks for responding

Greeting,

My name is Mr. Srood A. Sherif, I live and work in Abu
Dhabi UAE. I have an urgent business which I believe
will interest you. Find the enclose for details.

For any reason you cannot open that attachment, please
let me know so that I can resend it in the body of the
mail, thank you.

I wait for your response, Thank you.

Regards

Srood A. Sherif
Download attachment "THE INFORMATION.pdf" of type "application/pdf" (48510 bytes)