Date:	Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:35:01 +0800
From:	"Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 "
	<space.time.universe@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
CC:	"space.time.universe@...il.com" <space.time.universe@...il.com>,
	"teoenming@...mail.com" <teoenming@...mail.com>,
	zhang_enming@...abit.com
Subject: Re: [KORG] Master / hera upgrade & downtime announcement

On 10/30/2010 04:40 AM, J.H. wrote:
> --

Noted with thanks.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Singapore Identity Card No.: S78*6*2*H
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
Mobile Phone (Starhub Pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
My Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #1:
http://i.imgur.com/M1FNX.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #2:
http://i51.tinypic.com/11u9irm.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #3:
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/Singapore_Citizen_Mr._Teo_En_Ming_%28Zhang_Enming%29.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #4:
http://www.merrypic.com/files/o397beqo7qw8wky5rjno.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #5:
http://piczasso.com/i/yicuz.jpg
Photograph of Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 #6:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1b553b21ae.jpg