Date:	Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:09:40 -0800
From:	GoogleUK Promo <promannouncer2010@....com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GoogleUK 11th Anniversary Promotions***Contact Mr. Grahams Benfield  via email for more info***

--
Your email just W o n £ 850,000 UK Pounds in our on-going 11th
Anniversary Promo.

YOUR DETAILS:
L u c k y # : 12-12-23-35-40-41(12),
T i c k e t # : 00869575733664,
C G P N : 7-22-71-00-66-12.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT :
-Email: claimsapplyingcentre@ gmail.com
      : officialclaimsprocessing@...mail.com
Agent: MR GRAHAMS BENFIELD.

I on behalf of staffs felicitate with you!!
MR GARRY LESCOT  (Promo Announcer)