Date:	Mon, 27 Dec 2010 01:19:48 -0200
From:	"Dr.Rod Thompson" <rodthompson550@....com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My Dear friend Please read

My Dear friend Please read

LET'S BE  BUSINESS PARTNER.

My Name is Mr.Rod Thompson, Staff of ING BANK THE NETHERLANDS. I would
like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of  8.5
Million Euros. I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late
client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you
are interested in my business proposal, further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return
mail. You can click on the blow link to confirm the genuineness of the
deceased death. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
If you are interested in my business proposal, get back to me with the
information's below so that I can forward to you the details and text
of application and the banks contacts for you to apply immediately for
the transfer of the 8.5 Million euros into your bank account.
                      Update me with your personal information such as;

             1.Your name in Full:
             2.Your Complete Address :
             3.Your Occupation
             4.Your Nationality