Date:	Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:23:02 +0100
From:	Piotr Hosowicz <piotr@...owicz.com>
To:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: GIT question - am I doing it correctly?

Hello,

Everytime I git pull tyhe Linus' sources but before I build I apply
Peter Zijlstra's fixes, Takashi Iwai's sources and Dave Miller's
sources. The sequence is:

# the Linus' sources
git pull

# external sources
git remote add some_name git://some_URL.git

# update
git remote update

Then configure and I build. I noticed that especially Peter's git-update
very quickly, not as long as they did before.

Is my procedure correct? I am new to GIT.

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
W trosce o najmłodsze pokolenie, nasi ustawodawcy winni znowelizować
ustawę o wychowaniu w trzeźwości i przeciwdziałaniu alkoholizmowi tak,