Date:	Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:08:24 +0100
From:	Piotr Hosowicz <piotr@...owicz.com>
To:	Peter Zijlstra <peterz@...radead.org>
CC:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Will you make your code buildable?

Hello Peter, hello all,

I CC LKML, because maybe other are uding Peter's code also. I get
following code when I merge your code to Linus tree:

mm/migrate.c: In function ‘unmap_and_move_huge_page’:
mm/migrate.c:845: error: ‘rcu_locked’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
mm/migrate.c:845: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mm/migrate.c:845: error: for each function it appears in.)

I didn't manage to repair it by myself. Will you fix it?

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz
--
- Obiecali zbudowac 3 miliony mieszkan! I nie zbudowali!
- Ale to bardzo dobrze, ze nie zbudowali! Nie od tego jest panstwo!