Date:	Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:52:41 -0700
From:	earn2011@...oo.com
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: GET your $800 money from Cash Profits Ma

Hello Friend,

Cash Profits Machine Pro Best Of 2011 You Earn $$$ Work At Home Starting Today...
And You Earn Instant Cash From The Millions Of People in All Countrys...

CONGRATULATIONS: GET your $800 money from Cash Profits Machine

HOW A TOTALLY BROKE AND LAID OFF FATHER DISCOVERED THE SECRET TO MAKING $56,936
A MONTH...IN HIS BASEMENT (ITS LEGAL,SIMPLE,AND INREDIBLY POWERFUL)

Imagine what you could do with an extra $1,897 a day in your bank account
The best part is you won't need to waste time or money on....

The Cash Profits Machine the underground traffic driving phenomenon that will
tap into a flood of qulity- Money Making Traffic Instanly

Don’t Risk Losing Out on This Limited Time Offer – GetYour Copy of Cash Profit
Machine Now Only $20 For the Next 248 Fast Movers.

Even during the boom years in any economy it's not possible to find a form
of free income, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THAT! and it will make you free money
for the rest of your life.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday Even If You're Starting From Scratch With
Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 40 Members in YOUR TEAM for the March 24 th-31/ 2011
weekly commission cycle...and GROWING everyday earn by $100 up to $300 or more.

IMPORTANT: March 31/ 2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you  will earn!!!

Go Here To Secure not less than $800 commission Now and it still growing
as  many people joining under you. if you secure your position right away:
The $800 commission will Arrive Through your Paypal or Credit Card & Click Bank
0n April 20/2011 ..And Hurry For 3 days & 3 Remaining Position This Week!!

This Program is Hands Free Once your Membership are set up, you will be
able to earn $800 in less than  2 hours a day.I will show you how we do that
and then I will help you through the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

Click below!! and order before cut-off to Secure $800 money from Cash Profits Machine

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2921514&referrer=securenow2011

TYPE   DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- MARCH. 30  @ 2:38  AM-----Arlyn Wonder------------- United States
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 2:53  AM-----Cristian Hotfild -------- United Kingdom
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 2:56  AM-----Marjorie Green----------- Germany
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 4:19  AM-----Gerbert Singson---------- Singapore
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 4:28  AM-----Cheryl Echavez----------- Italy
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 6:01  AM-----Welliam Hanford---------- Australia
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 7:11  AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 7:39  AM-----Jericho Sanchez---------- Canada
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 9:42  AM-----Thomas Coolin------------ Sri Lanka
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 9:58  PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Chamber------------- Romania
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 11:33 PM-----Tracia Miller------------ Puerto Rico
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 11:41 PM-----Jane walls--------------- Potugal
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Buffer------------ United States
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 11:53 PM-----Fredy Roots-------------- United States
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 1:45  AM --- Ryann Jackson ----------- Europe
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Miller ------------- Calefornia
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani White ----------- Brazil
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 2:34  AM --- Kevin Hunter ------------ United States
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 1:54  AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Graham ------------ New York
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 6:45  AM --- Mohamed Karim------------ Saudi Arabia
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 5:34  AM --- Aleksandar Kawasaki ----- Japan
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew Gothong ---------- England
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 8:23  AM --- Carla Shankaisik -------- South Korea
P -- MARCH. 30  @ 2:34  PM --- Carlo Sunyatsen --------- India
M -- MARCH. 30  @ 9:14  AM --- David Baker ------------- Denmark

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $800 CommissionS  every month from now on!.

Earn $20 Per Process!Each $20 x 40 = $800 Commission will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $800 commission!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!! And order Now before cut-off

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2921514&referrer=securenow2011

Just one simple payment of $20. and you could have earnt $800 every day,And you
can recieve unlimited commissions every 20th of the month. Today its $800 For
the start of the month of March if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Ben Anderson

[...]

You can view this ad at the following URL:

http://www.baylist.com/cgi-bin/bayclass/classifieds.cgi?db=personals&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=49&query=retrieval