Date:	Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:10:41 +0200
From:	Germán Sanchis <eaglecros@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, linux-pci@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: PCIE-to-PCI bridge doesn't pass mem resources downstream [Re:
 yenta cardbus problem]

Hi!

Well, that did work, so the sound card is being recognized now, and in
fact I already managed to do a couple of successful sound tests.

I am attaching the output of lspci -vvv after specifying
pci=cbmemsize=8M, in case it helps you further... I am happy with my
card working, but I don't know if this should be considered in future
releases of the kernel.

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Germán Sanchis Trilles

Download attachment "lspci.log2" of type "application/octet-stream" (15368 bytes)