Date:	Wed, 04 May 2011 14:59:04 -0300
From:	Alexandre Felipe Muller de Souza <alexandrefm@...driva.com.br>
Subject: DRIVERS MMC card freezes at Jmicron controllers.

Hi, all.
I wrote an email minutes ago and I think it could be delivered missing
half of the content for mistake using email editor. Sorry for that

We have users, reporting problems with MMC cards and JMicron controller
devices. We have here to test more than one Pc (with Jmicron) with the
same problem. It freezes completely after the insert of stick. Using
2.6.33 to 2.6.39 RC6 the error is the same. I tried many alternatives,
but with no success. If there is a idea that could make a fix on it
please copy me on thread.

lspci:
02:00.2 SD Host controller: JMicron Technologies, Inc. Standard SD Host
Controller (rev 80) (prog-if 01)
        Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer Device
2000
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop-
ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ
18
        Region 0: Memory at febff800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[size=256]
        Capabilities: [a4] Power Management version
3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA
PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)
PME-
        Capabilities: [80] Express (v1) Endpoint, MSI
00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s
<64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+
FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal-
Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr-
NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128
bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr-
TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #1, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1,
Latency L0 unlimited, L1 unlimited
                        ClockPM- Surprise- LLActRep-
BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain-
CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt-
AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+
DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
        Capabilities: [94] MSI: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1
Enable-
                Address: fffffffc  Data:
0000
        Kernel modules: sdhci-pci

Before death it outputs on log
mmc0:new MMC card at...
mmcblk0:mmc0 ...
ldm_validade_partition_table() Disk read failed
mmcblk0: retrying using single block read
error -110 transfering data, sector 0, card status nr8, 0xb00

I'll still trying something, but if anybody knows about it warn me.
Thanks
Alexandre