Date:	Thu, 05 May 2011 14:05:11 +0200
From:	jdossantos@...s.homelinux.org
To:	Hank Janssen <hjanssen@...rosoft.com>
Cc:	KY Srinivasan <kys@...rosoft.com>, <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: Error in Hyper-V modules hv_vmbus

 On Wed, 4 May 2011 16:00:52 +0000, Hank Janssen wrote:
> [...]
 Hi Hank

 Yes in ubuntu server (i tested the newest version 11.04) there is no
 problem, the hyper-v modules are compiled and activated
 as default in the released kernel (2.6.38-8), network, timesync and all
 others integrated components are working fine. This is the lsmod
 output:
 lsmod | grep hv_
 hv_utils               12850  0
 hv_netvsc              36467  0
 hv_timesource          12423  0 [permanent]
 hv_vmbus               50431  2 hv_utils,hv_netvsc

 Now I have downloaded the newest rc kernel and done the same steps like
 in the debian installation, after a reboot I get same errors and
 integrated components failed to works...Now I check the hyper-v modules
 source from 2.6.38-8 ubuntu kernel and the new one

 Regards
 Juan Dos Santos