Date:	Sat, 28 May 2011 10:06:33 -0400
From:	Ed Tomlinson <edt@....ca>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	chase.douglas@...onical.com, rydberg@...omail.se, jkosina@...e.cz,
	linux-input@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [regression] Apple Magic Mouse stalls

Hi

I've been having fun with bluetooth in .38-rc.  My adapter was old (bt 1.1) and the bluetooth stack was having 'fun' with it.
Got tired of that a got asus doggle that supports 2.1+EDR.  Then I tried to use my magic mouse.  It works for a few
minutes and then stalls.  The stalls seem to be related to touches.  If I am careful only to touch with one finger it
seems to work.  It usually works with two fingers, with three it stalls.   Running hcidump sometimes lists a last
packet with a dlen of 35 when it stalls.  Powering it on an off reset things

> ACL data: handle 21 flags 0x02 dlen 27
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 23 [psm 0]
> ACL data: handle 21 flags 0x02 dlen 27
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 23 [psm 0]
> ACL data: handle 21 flags 0x02 dlen 27
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 23 [psm 0]
> ACL data: handle 21 flags 0x02 dlen 35
    L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 31 [psm 0]

This was not a problem pre .38.  It started happening in .38-rc along with other bluetooth problems.  I figured the bt
problem was the root cause - I was wrong.

This ring any bells?

TIA
Ed Tomlinson