Date:	Sun,  5 Jun 2011 13:17:41 +0100
From:	"eidehansehans" <eidehansehans@...mail.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Humanitarian Project

Humanitarian Project

Hello dear, my names are Eide Hans Terje Kristian suffering from
Leukemia/Lung Cancer which my doctor has confirmed that days are no
longer at my favor due to condition of my health. Knowing my
situation, I decided to set a humanitarian project through you which I
know that you will not betray the love of God directing me to your
hand. Bear in mind that I took this difficult decision as a human
being because I have no family that could have inherited this funds
(8.4 million Euros). Urgently get back to me with your personal
details including your ID so that I will take it to my bank in other
to introduce you officially to their office to enable my bank
establish a direct comunication with you for the transfer of these
funds to your account. Your delays answering sankoh ilimane: to this
message will create an avenue looking for another hand that will give
urgent attention to this transaction as an assistance to meet my
objectives.

Best regards

Eide Hans Terje Kristian