Date:	Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:03:21 -0800
From:	"Western Union Malaysia" <gleonhart@...global.net>
To:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: MTCN Numbers: 6096147516

My associate has helped me to send your first payment
of $7,500 USD to you as instructed by the Malaysian
Government and Mr. David Cameron the United Kingdom
prime minister after the last G20 meeting that was
held in Malaysia, making you one of the beneficiaries.
Here is the information below.

MTCN Numbers: 6096147516
Sender Name Is = Patrick Lee Chun

I told him to keep sending you $7,500 USD twice a week
until the FULL payment of ($820000.00 United State Dollars)
is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receivers Name
to your name as stated by the Malaysian Government, send
your Full Names and address via Email to: Mr Garry Moore
to proceed.

Note:You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is
obtained by you.

Regards
Mr. Garry Moore.
Tel: +(60) 136910048.