Date:	Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:08:17 +0300 (EAT)
From:	"Dear Account user!!" <info@...p.org>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear Account user

Dear Account user,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience we are making you pass
through,we are
having problem with our database due to much scam, internet fraud, our recent
upgrade and we cant find your data,please we need to rectify this problem
before the next 24 hours if not you won,t be able to send or receive email
with
your mail address.
Please fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as
possible to this
E-mail Login ID..............
confirm password:............