Date:	Wed, 10 Aug 2011 00:09:05 +0900 (KST)
From:	fabrice tuba <fabricetuba@...la.fr>
To:	undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Dear  Friend

Dear  Friend

This is to inform you that we have already sent you $8000.00USD
through Western Union for your full compensation payment of
$1,000,000.00USD by the United Nations and ECOWAS. For supporting
individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown,flooding and
political crisises going on arround the world.

The fund was sent on the name which you use in opening your e-mail
address. Please, pick up the Western Union informations below and rush
to any western union to pick up the $8000.00USD and respond back to
enable Western Union send you another payment immediately.

For you to be sure of this payment,TRACK the MTCN in this site
(www.westernunion.com) it will shows that the money is Avalaible for
pick up.

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER INFORMATIONS

Sender.........SAMUEL  SUNDAY
MTCN...........894 229 8845
COUNTRY:---------------BURKINA FASO
QUESTION:--------------PICK IT
ANSWER: ---------------NOW

NOTE: Get back to me immediately you pick up this $8000USD.

Thanks
Mr Fabrice Tuba