Date:	Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:41:57 +0530
From:	Shubham Goyal <shubham@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
To:	ltp-list@...ts.sourceforge.net, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
CC:	torvalds@...ux-foundation.org, akpm@...ux-foundation.org,
	yanegomi@...il.com, chrubis@...e.cz, vapier@...too.org,
	subrata@...ux.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] The Linux Test Project has been released for SEPTEMBER
 2011.

Hi,

The Linux Test Project test suite has been released for the month of
SEPTEMBER 2011. Please see ltp/INSTALL file carefully, as there has been
multiple
changes for building/installing the test suite after the recent changes in
Makefile infrastructure.

The latest version of the test-suite contains 3000+ tests for the Linux
OS and can be found at:
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/,
Latest happenings in LTP can also be found at:
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wiki/,
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/wikiArchives.php, and,
IRC: irc.freenode.org #ltp.

Our web site also contains other information such as:
- A Linux test tools matrix
- Technical papers
- How To's on Linux testing
- Code coverage analysis tool.

We would encourage the community to post results to
ltp-results@...ts.sf.net,

patches, new tests, bugs or comments/questions to ltp-list@...ts.sf.net,

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=103382  (for
New Bug(s)),
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=303382  (for
New Patch(s)),
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3382&atid=353382  (for
New Feature Request(s))

**Note: Some pending patches will be checked in for next release.

Happy testing,
Regards,
Shubham