Date:	Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:08:33 -0400
From:	Western Union Office <info@...ternunion.co.uk>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Western Union End OF Year Payout

Attention : Valued Customer

We wish to inform you that we have already sent you 10,000.00 US dollars
through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
full compensation payment of $520,000.00 USD via Western Union by the
United Nations. So we decided to email you the MTCN and sender's
name, so you can pick up this $10,000.00 USD to enable us send another
$10,000.00 USD by tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only
$10,000.00 USD per day. Please pick up this information and run to any
Western Union in your area to pick up the $10,000.00 USD and get back to
us to send you another payment tomorrow. once you picked up this
$10,000.00 USD today. Here is the western union information, you can also
track it on-line at www.westernunion.com for confirmation before going to
their office to pick up the money.

Payment information
sender's first name -James