Date:	Thu, 03 Nov 2011 18:58:52 +0100
From:	Thomas Meyer <thomas@...3r.de>
To:	Avdelas Lamprakis <lamprakisa@...oo.gr>
Cc:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	"akpm@...ux-foundation.org" <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: [Toshiba Satellite A200] SD card recognised but not
 automounted

Am Donnerstag, den 03.11.2011, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Avdelas Lamprakis:
> Here is the bug report with all the relevant information:
>
> Lamprakis
>
> [1.] One line summary of the problem: SD card is recognised but not automounted
> [2.] Full description of the problem/report: SD card is recognised but
> not automounted
> [3.] Keywords (i.e., modules, networking, kernel):SD card, kernel
> version 3.0.0-12-generic
> [4.] Kernel information
> [4.1.] Kernel version (from /proc/version): attached
> [4.2.] Kernel .config file: attached

hi,

I fear I cannot help you. you may try to get in contact with the
original driver author of the tifm.

you could also try to enable the dev_dbg() calls in the tifm driver
sources. maybe the output of these debug printk calls help you to
further diagnose the problem.

you can either:

a.) put a "#define DEBUG" in <linux/tifm.h> and rebuild your kernel

or

b.) build a kernel with "CONFIG_DYNAMIC_DEBUG" enabled and enable the
relevant tifm files/modules for dynamic printk in configfs.

kind regards
thomas

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (491 bytes)