Date:	Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:05:19 -0800 (PST)
From:	Sage Weil <sage@...dream.net>
To:	torvalds@...ux-foundation.org
cc:	ceph-devel@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [GIT PULL] Ceph updates part 2

Hi Linus,

Please pull this second set of Ceph updates from

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

There are two sparse cleanup patches I missed before, and a second set of
patches that reenable some of Ceph usage of the dcache that build on the
d_prune dentry_operation that was merged this week.

I also finally got the tree back on kernel.org.  (You'll find the same
commits on github, where most of the development work will remain.)

Thanks!
sage

H Hartley Sweeten (2):
      ceph/mds_client.c: quiet sparse noise
      ceph/super.c: quiet sparse noise

Sage Weil (2):
      ceph: clear parent D_COMPLETE flag when on dentry prune
      ceph: use new D_COMPLETE dentry flag

 fs/ceph/caps.c       |    8 ++---
 fs/ceph/inode.c      |    8 ++--
 fs/ceph/mds_client.c |   10 +++---
 fs/ceph/super.c      |    4 +-
 fs/ceph/super.h      |   23 ++++++++++++-