Date:	Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:06:42 +0400
From:	Cyrill Gorcunov <gorcunov@...nvz.org>
To:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	Tejun Heo <tj@...nel.org>,
	Andrew Vagin <avagin@...nvz.org>,
	Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn@...onical.com>,
	Vasiliy Kulikov <segoon@...nwall.com>,
	Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
	KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki <kamezawa.hiroyu@...fujitsu.com>,
	Alexey Dobriyan <adobriyan@...il.com>,
	"Eric W. Biederman" <ebiederm@...ssion.com>
Subject: [patch 0/3] Patches in a sake of checkpoint/restore, procfs and prctls

Hi,

while /proc/pid/children patch is still under review/rework other
patches were fixed and I hope in good shape. The first one introduces
CONFIG_CHECKPOINT_RESTORE Kconfig symbol which should be a lever to
turn on/off all c/r related features for those who not need it. In
particular new prctl codes are covered by.

Eric pointed that /proc/<pid>/stat enhancement might be a dangerous
one from user-space point of view, so while I've successfuly tested
it, it doesn't mean I've covered every single user-space utility which
might use this file, and if it's still considered to be pretty harmful
change -- I'll hapily move to /proc/pid/statm or whatever. The only
reason it was introduced in "stat" -- we already have mm->start_code
and etc there, so I wanted to have them in one place, not sprinkled
over several files.

Any complains are welcome as usual.

Cyrill