Date:	Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:20:18 -0600
From:	"J. Sellers" <sar1@...per.net>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Happy New Year

Happy New Year,

We waited to hear from you last year but i guess you were unable to come up with the ($1,600.00) transfer fees in other to release your $500k Lottery winning.At this point I'm willing to assist you with the $1,600.00 transfer fees, YES; you dont have to pay for the charges anymore  from your pocket as I will have my associate overnight you a Certified check of $1,900.00 for you to cash and transfer $1,600.00 to our payment processing center in other to transfer the $500,000.00 win this week to your nominated account. You will compensate us with 10% after you have received your transfer. Provide your details below if we have a done deal.

1, Full Name  :
2, Physical Mailing Address :
3, City :
4, State :
5, Zip-Code  :
6, Home/Cell # :
7, Bank Name :

Please use reference number 250-153 for our mutual convenience

Sincerely,
James Sellers
Welfare officer,
World Bank Creditors