Date:	Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:05:53 -0700
From:	Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
To:	Boaz Harrosh <bharrosh@...asas.com>
Cc:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:30:53 +0200
Boaz Harrosh <bharrosh@...asas.com> wrote:

> So what is the final disposition on git-commits-head@...r.kernel.org?
> Was it decided not to have it anymore? or was it just forgotten?

Certainly I've heard nothing about it.  I've been occasionally agitating
for a status report from kernel.org in general, but I guess they're still
too busy putting pieces back together to do that.

I naturally had to make my own arrangements a long time ago.  Rolling
one's own mail feed isn't that hard to do.  What I've been hacking on more
recently, though, is an NNTP gateway that allows me to watch what's up
with an arbitrary number of repositories using a news reader.  I'll
probably toss the source out in the very near future, and may make feeds
available if that is useful to anybody.

jon