Date:	Tue, 07 Feb 2012 12:06:26 -0500 (EST)
From:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
To:	steweg@...t.sk
Cc:	kuznet@....inr.ac.ru, jmorris@...ei.org, yoshfuji@...ux-ipv6.org,
	kaber@...sh.net, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [patch v7, kernel version 3.2.1] net/ipv4/ip_gre: Ethernet
 multipoint GRE over IP

From: Štefan Gula <steweg@...t.sk>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:10:04 +0100

> 2012/2/1 Štefan Gula <steweg@...t.sk>:
>> 2012/2/1 David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>:
> I think that everything what could be done and said from my-side to
> provide you guys answers to hopefully all your questions and to get
> this into kernel was done. So I would like to ask you to provide me
> final feedback. Thanks

Your patch will not be applied, you haven't said anything new to me,
you haven't given me any new information that would change my position,
so it should be no surprise to you that I still want you to work
towards a solution that uses openvswitch.

And btw, your inability to see our point of view on this matter in any
way, shape, or form, is really working to your disadvantage and is
undermining your ultimate goals.  Your should seriously reconsider
how you are going about this, because right now I cringe when I see
messages from you in my inbox and I bet a lot of other people feel
this way right now as well.