Date:	Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:19:20 +0800 (HKT)
From:	wallace@...acentre.com.hk
To:	IT@...r.kernel.org, Services@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Cloud Server Order

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good morning, this is Wallace form Data Centre Hong Kong.

We have Cloud Server for promotion now; we offered the following special server package only USD $ 90/ month to you. Please check the feature below.

Dell-Powered Cloud Server
Hardware Configuration
- CPU: 2vCPU
- RAM: 4G RAM
- HardDisk: 100GB Storage
- IP Address: 2 IP Addresses

Software Configuration
- OS: Linux CentOS 5.5
- Parallels Plesk Panel (10 Domain Edition) Standard Package

Data Center Facilities
- Shared Local & International Bandwidth
- IP Addresses Allocation
- Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) backed up by private diesel generator
- FM200 gas-based fire suppression system
- 24x7 CRAC Air Conditioning and Humidity Control
-24x7 Security Control

All the service are hosting in Hong Kong ISO Certificated and TIA 942 Tier3+ Data Center.

If you are interested in the above server package, please feel free to contact me.

The following is my contact information.

Contact No: (852) 6898 0988

Email: wallace@...acentre.com.hk

Best Regards
Wallace Tang