Date:	Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:26:35 +0000
From:	Anton Altaparmakov <aia21@....ac.uk>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-ntfs-dev <linux-ntfs-dev@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [git pull] Trivial NTFS and LDM changes.

Hi Linus,

Here are some trivial NTFS changes (a spelling fix and two use before NULL check cases found by Coverity as well as an update in MAINTAINERS for the path to the ntfs git repo) together with a simple LDM fix for parsing fragmented VBLKs.

Please pull from

                git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/aia21/ntfs.git

to get these changes:

 MAINTAINERS            |    2 +-
 block/partitions/ldm.c |   11 ++++-------
 fs/ntfs/attrib.c       |    6 +++---
 fs/ntfs/mft.c          |    6 +++---
 fs/ntfs/super.c        |    4 +---

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS. None of this is especially urgent so if you prefer me to re-send when the next merge window opens please let me know.  I just thought these things are so trivial we might as well get them in now.

Best regards,

	Anton
Linux NTFS maintainer, http://www.linux-ntfs.org/